Dr. Richard H Blanck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Blanck?

Worthless doctor

Dr Blank has been seeing my mother for dimentia. Basically he gives her a prescription for 1 pill of Donepezil a day and says "sorry there's nothing else I can do". He rushes her and me out of his office and has no other advice for his hundreds of dollars. Whenever I tried to describe her symptoms he cuts me off and says "yes that's typical". The office environment feels like a factory with dozens of doctors racing around to see patients. Simply a bad doctor and bad practice.

A wonderful caring physician. Very thorough.

He saved my life

Dr. Blanck is not only the most personable and caring Doctor I have ever dealt with, he literally saved my life. I was experiencing symptoms that I associated with the aches and pains of moving. After months of Chiropractor visits I decided to visit a Neurologist. One visit and an MRI with Dr. Blanck had me in surgery within a week. He apologized for his urgent tone, but gently explained that I was in danger of paralysis if I didn't have the compression to my spinal cord relieved immediately. His caring attitude and confidence inspired my trust in him, and thanks to this, I am now on the road to a full recovery.

very timid

not agressive enough with ms symptoms and or meds to ward off new flares

Diamond in the rough.

A caring person ... I've been to several neurologists, he's the best diagnotician, and he stayed with me over the long hall. I like him a lot!!

A wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Blanck is very intelligent and is up to date on info concerning multiple sclerosis.He often appears to be distracted and loses pace with the conversation. He sometimes forgets what he has just told me.

Dr. Richard H Blanck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.