Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Bligh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Bligh is a rare doctor in that he takes time with you and listens. He is honest, prompt and seems very up to date on the best techniques and practices. Anyone unsatisfied with him is either not understanding the side affects before they proceed or simply did not ask enough questions. That is the responsibility of the patient. He also cared for my Mother and handled her geriatric care impeccably well.
Im shocked by the ratings on here. I think these people should be asked to provide proof before slamming Dr. Bligh. Dr. Bligh is an amazing doctor. I have had my Botox, Laser Lipo, as well as hormones and general medical care and I couldnt be happier with the results and his practice. He is amazing.
Recommends the newest "cosmetic procedure" with having very little understanding of the side effects. Seems like he should have his licensed revoked. He did a procedure, that I had to have fixed by another doctor. It took 3 years, and 3 surgeries to fix what Dr. Bligh did. I still have one more surgery to go.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bligh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Richard A Bligh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Allan Bligh Md, 777 S New Ballas Rd Ste 200E, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Richard A Bligh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.