Dr. Richard Blocker Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Blocker?

Doesn't Get Better than Blocker

When born, my recently encountered significant vision challenges and Dr. Blocker was my pediatrician's immediate referral along with several friends, colleagues and acquaintances who learned about my son's situation. I would soon learn why he has earned the reputation for arguably being the best children's eye doctor in the state and we were so lucky to live near his practice, Now, 24 my son to this day, fondly remembers Dr. Blocker as much as his father and I do. Always gentle and thorough, he shines not only as an expert in the filed he practices but at meeting both the needs of his ever-developing patience and their parents. He thrives at being able to explain things to both children and parents, and went out of his way to provide me and my husband an understanding of my sons condition, his treatment plan, surgery and regular effects. Always warm and welcoming and incredibly knowledgeable - Dr. Blocker is the type of doctor who we all wish every kind of doctor would be like and in my opinnion, should be like.