Dr. Richard A Bloom Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Bloom?

Really bad!

This guy is very rude and rough for a pediatrician. Made my child scream in pain while he forcibly held her down. Never saw him again, but now every time we go to the doctor, she is sure to ask, "We aren't seeing that mean guy are we?". Stay away from Bloom.

Horrible!!

I took my son into see Dr. Bloom 3 times in one week. He was insistent that my son was fine. 5 hours after the 3rd appointment my sons face was covered in blood...his eardrum burst. I then went in to the office again (4th visit) and he told me busted ear drums were completely normal. Really? Since when? This man is extremely rude and has no bedside manners. I will never go back.