Dr. Richard H Blue Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Blue?

Cataract surgery resulted in complete loss of vision in right eye. Doug Peebles 72gadfly@gmail.com 706 308 7779

Would not let dr Blue operate on my dogs eye

Mrs. S

Dr. Blue keeps a close watch on my eyes & the staff seems to be very knowledgeable & caring; the time in & out seems to be improving.

Fantastic service and staff!

Dr. Blue and his staf could not have been better! I had Lasik several years ago and honestly if i could have given them a 6th star I would have. I am not related in any way to them or the practice. I recieve nothing from this review except the knowledge that someone else may experience the great service and curtious staff.

MY SECOND TIME. THE LAST ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

He is the most respected and popular opthomoligist in Athens, so expect some waiting time for office visits. But, it is worth it to get the best care in Athens & surrounding area. He cares and will give you his best care,

Most pleasant experience at any eye dr. EVER

the surgery was fine. office staff was polite, but the wait times were absolutely absurd. be prepared to wait at least an hour after your appointment to be seen. they definitely over- book appointments. even at 9am you have to wait long periods of time to be seen.

Very pleased

Patient-oriented, Dr. Blue delayed my LASIK procedure until it was best for me and my vision even though it meant more appointments to take pictures of my eyes, using up more of their time and money. He called me the night of my procedure to check on me and made himself available for any and all questions any time after the procedure. Support staff were extremely friendly and competent. I couldn't be more pleased

WOW!

What can I say about Dr. Blue. I had been thinking about Lasik for a long time and I finally made the decision. Went to the seminar and did the consultation. Everyone was great, helpful, friendly and professional. Day of the procedure, I did not have to wait and was out of the office in 40 minutes. Next day did my check up and had 20/20 vision. The offices and equipment were cutting edge (no pun intended)and if someone were to ask if I would do it again... YES! So in short do I recommend Dr. Blue, without reservations!

ime

Waiting for 3 hours is standard! My lasik surgery has failed after 6 years. My FREE re-evaluation was charged as $20 copay and to my insurance. Ignore the hype! Go elsewhere!!!