Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Boette
Dr. Richard Boette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Boette is affiliated with Cone Behavioral Health Center, Wesley Long Community Hospital and Women's Hospital of Greensboro. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Boette has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 32
My family and I have never had a complaint regarding Dr. Boette, his experience or his methods. He was very thorough in the exams for my son and he was always kind and prompt. If complaints of no bedside manner is an issue, then I would suggest waiting for a doctor over 30 minutes just to be seen. I would prefer I understand the personality of a doctor and take that for what it is and depend more on his expertise. Can he help my son and my daughter when needed? And to that question I can definitely answer yes. My family and I are sad that he retired and will miss him and his wife greatly. My experience in the past few months up to now have not been good in seeking a doctor like Dr. Boette.
Dr. Boette once told me that he does not consider it to be his job to argue with parents, which means, in practice, that he will give his opinion and treatment advice, but he won't bully parents. I appreciate this tremendously as a parent! He tends to treat minimally and conservatively, not handing out antibiotics and other medication like candy, and he's fantastic with the kids themselves. We're quite happy he's still practicing!
Couldnt ask for a better doctor with kids! We asked him what qualified him to take care of our first child...his response was number of kids and grandkids he had! That its self helped us decide he was right for our family! The only reason, I gave a 3 for the staff is because Sue is AWESOME, however the other lady isnt friendly and kind of difficult to deal with but then again that just maybe ones personal opinion so dont let that affect your ultimate decision to have a great doctor and the smiling face of Sue when you enter the door!
Dr. Boette is passionate about his work with children and is readily available for concerns during office hours and after. We receive quality caring service every time for the last 11 years and would recommend him. I have never waited more than 2 minutes on an appointment with him urgent work in or planned. Exceptional.
Dr. Boette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cone Behavioral Health Center
Wesley Long Community Hospital
Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Annie Penn Hospital
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
48 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Richard Boette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions515 College Rd, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Richard Boette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.