The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard G Bottiglione
Dr. Richard G Bottiglione, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Sun City West, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Bottiglione is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and John C Lincoln North Mountain Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard G Bottiglione has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I have been seeing dr B for years now no find his treatments and care the best. Personality wise he makes one feel very relaxed with the different treatments. My husband also sees the Dr and has had minor surgery on a cancer growth with great success..He feels just like family and hope to be coming in years to come.
Dr. Bottiglione is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Richard G Bottiglione accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard G Bottiglione in this video.
Dr. Richard G Bottiglione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.