Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Bralliar has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Richard J Bralliar has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Richard J Bralliar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
This doctor has been an absolute hero in my opinion - he treats our son and his results have been truly miraculous - he is not pretentious and is a highly educated and trained doctor - always kind and professional and a pleasure to be around - his diagnosis was right on and continues to practice with a professional and kind manner !
Let me start by saying that his receptionist has been nothing but nice. Unfortunately, she’s not the one that I was there to see. I gave Dr. Bralliar three chances, but each time was the same. He has absolutely nothing to say. It was like pulling teeth to try to get him to talk to me. Any response from him was curt, followed by a look that said, “What do you want, why are you still here?” Call me crazy, but I thought he was getting paid to get ME to talk to HIM. Even though I have insurance, I will pay out of pocket for a good doctor, before I’d ever give him another dime. If you are someone who is only looking for the drugs, he’s your guy, but if you are legitimately looking for help with an issue, you won’t get it from him. I wish I’d seen these reviews prior to wasting my time.
I've been seeing Dr. B since about 2002 when my wife got me in for an emergency visit referral by a Psychologist whom I'd seen regarding the same emergency. I was in complete psychosis and experiencing homicidal tendencies among many other symptoms. Dr. B began seeing me multiple times weekly and treated me with medication. My mental and physical health continued to decline. This Doc. saved my life, saved my family and saved those who I wanted to hurt. For 14 yrs he has shown compassion and genuine concern. He supported my wife's decisions for my care when I couldn't. He was truthful but hopeful with her regarding my diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. It's because of God, my wife and Dr. B that I am able to write this review today. Thank you so much Dr. B for being my Doc and doing so much for me.
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Richard J Bralliar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard J Bralliar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.