Dr. Richard Bralliar Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bralliar?

Very caring

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Helped my daughter immensely

Just a job to him

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Complete lack of compassion for patients that are struggling. Don't expect any kind of break through with this doctor. He just goes through the motions. Look somewhere else.

A one star rating is very generous

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Let me start by saying that his receptionist has been nothing but nice. Unfortunately, she’s not the one that I was there to see. I gave Dr. Bralliar three chances, but each time was the same. He has absolutely nothing to say. It was like pulling teeth to try to get him to talk to me. Any response from him was curt, followed by a look that said, “What do you want, why are you still here?” Call me crazy, but I thought he was getting paid to get ME to talk to HIM. Even though I have insurance, I will pay out of pocket for a good doctor, before I’d ever give him another dime. If you are someone who is only looking for the drugs, he’s your guy, but if you are legitimately looking for help with an issue, you won’t get it from him. I wish I’d seen these reviews prior to wasting my time.

Saved me

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. B since about 2002 when my wife got me in for an emergency visit referral by a Psychologist whom I'd seen regarding the same emergency. I was in complete psychosis and experiencing homicidal tendencies among many other symptoms. Dr. B began seeing me multiple times weekly and treated me with medication. My mental and physical health continued to decline. This Doc. saved my life, saved my family and saved those who I wanted to hurt. For 14 yrs he has shown compassion and genuine concern. He supported my wife's decisions for my care when I couldn't. He was truthful but hopeful with her regarding my diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. It's because of God, my wife and Dr. B that I am able to write this review today. Thank you so much Dr. B for being my Doc and doing so much for me.

Go Elsewhere!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

The absolute worse Doc I have ever experienced. Doesn't return calls, staff is completely rude. I think the mental health doc, needs a mental health doc!

Dr. Bralliar

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I read these reviews prior to going to see Dr. Bralliar for the first time. My doctor was retiring and I was able to get an appointment with him before I was out of my medication. I was obviously nervous due to these reviews. However, I now feel that they are very misleading. His receptionist is very nice. Yes, he operates out of a building labeled for book keeping, but he obviously rents a space out of the building... and yes... he does have a waiting room. Dr. Bralliar is older, has a bad back (the reason for his monitor sitting on a box for elevation) and he has hearing problems. Which is probably WHY everyone thinks he is being rude. He can't hear very well. Have some compassion. I did notice he was spending a lot of time on his computer but the ENTIRE time, what he was doing was making note of everything I was saying and what we decided we were going to do. I have never felt rushed. We discuss everything. He doesn't fight me on anything. He never told me that I needed to get off of any of my medication, or was weary of prescribing me something. I feel that maybe the people who are saying he didn't want to put them on something or were treated like a "drug addict" are not taking any personal responsibility.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

he is a quack

client

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I have been seeing him for over three years and i love Dr Brilliar. He gives me my meds, listens and evaluate the situation. If i have problems they always call back right away.,

TERRIBLE DOCTOR ~ DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ~ TERRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on February 18th, 2015

My daughter needed to see a psychiatrist to start the process in the right direction towards healing and recovering from depressive state. He is listed as a provider with our insurance and we were able to make an appt right a way. Lucille is very nice, very helpful and courteous... unfortunately that is where it ends. We were early as we were told to be prompt because our appointment time was set and not to be late. It is inside of a bookkeeping office, a little awkward to say the least. We finished paperwork and proceeded to wait for almost 30 minutes although she was the first patient of the day. My daughter was very unsure of the visit and had asked me to attend with her, and that i go in the office with her. I waited in their waiting room but she insisted that I came back there. First let me say, he immediately said I have a standing office because I cannot sit for long. Fair enough, I get it. But his standing office was cardboard boxes stacked on a cheap fold out table, in a very disorganized office, all the while he is wearing socks with man-sandals, hole in the crotch of his pants and looking like he just rolled out of bed. He asked a few questions and she started to relax a little, telling him what has been ailing her. He seemed as if he was uninterested in gaining more knowledge, had nothing to offer as far as suggestions on how to manage stress or deal with her depression. She has been on some medications but really does not want to be in a vegetative functioning state. He really seems like he does not care to be doing his job. If I did not go in there with her, I wouldnt have completely believed it myself. She left feeling like she is further behind the 8 ball and a waste of her dad and I money to pay for the ridiculous 150 visit. He should take notes from Lucille on how to be sympathetic to patients feelings and needs. I will not be taking her back and only wished that I had read the reviews beforehand, rather than after the fact, but one good thing is I can write a review in hopes that someone will read before making the mistake to go to this guy. TERRIBLE DOCTOR!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

DR. BRALLIAR IS VERY NICE.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I had the exact same experience as others have detailed. He was rude, uncommunicative, disinterested. He didn't explain anything to me, just wrote me a prescription and told me to come back in 3 months. I didn't go back. This man should not be in the psychiatry business.

Worst Psychiatrist EVER!

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Never seen any doctor this bad in my life. Saw this guy once & I will never go back to him & would recommend others don't bother with him. Terribly unfriendly, to the point of being rude. On the rare occasion that he spoke, he was snippy in attitude and curt in his tone. The little back room he uses as an office was tiny & filthy. Ok doc, I get it, you don't like your job. Don't worry, I won't be back to bother you again. Since it is apparent you don't want to treat people, I would like to suggest you just quit or retire-and fast. I was also kept waiting nearly 40 minutes beyond my appointment time, and I'm not even sure why since I was the only one there to see him. Sincerely, Very disappointed!