Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Brannan
Dr. Richard Brannan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jim Thorpe, PA, with another office in Pottsville, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brannan is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem, Warren Hospital and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Brannan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Brannan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
General Medicine Associates
Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
Richard E. Brannan, DO
28 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Brannan in this video.
Dr. Richard Brannan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jim Thorpe, PA.