Dr. Richard Bransford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bransford?

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Bransford performed a spinal fusion on my lower back. Thanks so much for your care.

He gave me my life back!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

After suffering a bad back injury on the job, I saw six different spinal surgeons that all agreed I needed reconstructive spinal surgery but they all thought it would be too risky, finally I was referred to Dr. Bransford, he told me of the risks involved with doing a pedicle subtraction osteotomy, but this was my only hope of ever walking upright again. I had over a 40 degree sagittal imbalance, was hunched forward like a person in their 90's at 48. It's been about six weeks since my second surgery (they did it in two parts a week apart because it took over 16 hours) and I couldn't be happier with the results, just to be able to stand up straight again, I do have some numbness in the skin on my legs, but even if it's permanent, I'd do it again, just to have my life back, thank you, and all who assisted, so very much!!

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr. Bransford did surgery on my back in 2008 at Harborview Medical Center. I recovered quickly and extremely well. I had experienced several years of terrible back pain which increased with time. I soon was and am now completely pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Bransford not only for his skill, but also for his caring attitude.

Posted on October 27th, 2017