Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Breeden
Dr. Richard Breeden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, NM, with other offices in Farmington, NM and Farmington, NM (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Breeden is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc, University of Michigan Health System and Southern Tn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Breeden has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Not professional at all. Very rude (entire staff). Wanted to do MRI on knee and knee was not the problem it was the back. Wants blood work and to inject dye before MRI. Never heard of this and refused to explain why. Why the blood work required before MRI? Wants to book more and more appointments for each question concerning my health. Cannot see me for more than one questions per visit.
Dr. Breeden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
University of Michigan Health System
Southern Tn Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Richard Breeden accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Breeden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, NM.