Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Bronsteen MD
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Extremely cold, horrific bedside manner, instills fear
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard A Bronsteen - Posted on October 29th, 2016
We had an anatomy scan with Dr. Bronsteen during which he told us there was 'something wrong' with both of our twins and continued to say this over and over and not answer any questions while I sobbed on the table. He stood over me and looked at me with a blank and almost sociopathic type stare, all while refusing to answer any of our questions. Due to what I believe was extreme stress and anxiety from his manner at this appointment, my water ruptured extremely early and I spent two weeks in the hospital before we tragically lost our babies. An ultrasound during our hospital stay found that there was absolutely nothing anatomically wrong with either baby. He had read the ultrasound wrong and instilled extreme fear and anxiety in a scared first time pregnant mother. I have never written a review about a doctor but feel very strongly he should not be allowed anywhere near such fragile and vulnerable women. He clearly doesn't understand how to conduct an anatomy scan either, because he was incorrect. If I could give less than 1 'star' I would. He should be ashamed of how he treats his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard A Bronsteen - Posted on July 5th, 2016
Professional and Unselfish
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard A Bronsteen - Posted on November 10th, 2015
My baby and I have Dr. Bronsteen to thank for our lives and good health. During an emergency situation at the end of my pregnancy Dr. Bronsteen went above and beyond to save my baby and me , even though it was not convenient for the hospital or staff who are accustomed to a "one size fits all" and insurance dominated decision making process. Without going into detail - trust me - Dr. Bronsteen has put his patient's lives first! Above and beyond schedules, red tape, and "in the box" thinking when some situations require thinking OUTSIDE the box to save lives. Thank God this gifted doctor has his priorities straight. Too bad there aren't more like him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard A Bronsteen - Posted on November 4th, 2011
I have had 18 seizures in the last year so when I asked him for a recommendation for a planned c - section he refused and I fired him.I guess that he doesnot know that labor is stressful and would make me have seizures.Either that or he doesnot care !He also either doesnot know or care that when I am seizing that my baby isnot getting oxygen which could cause mental retardation or death !
39 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE CLINIC, 17400 W 13 Mile Rd, Beverly Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard A Bronsteen, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Beverly Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.