Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
We had an anatomy scan with Dr. Bronsteen during which he told us there was 'something wrong' with both of our twins and continued to say this over and over and not answer any questions while I sobbed on the table. He stood over me and looked at me with a blank and almost sociopathic type stare, all while refusing to answer any of our questions. Due to what I believe was extreme stress and anxiety from his manner at this appointment, my water ruptured extremely early and I spent two weeks in the hospital before we tragically lost our babies. An ultrasound during our hospital stay found that there was absolutely nothing anatomically wrong with either baby. He had read the ultrasound wrong and instilled extreme fear and anxiety in a scared first time pregnant mother. I have never written a review about a doctor but feel very strongly he should not be allowed anywhere near such fragile and vulnerable women. He clearly doesn't understand how to conduct an anatomy scan either, because he was incorrect. If I could give less than 1 'star' I would. He should be ashamed of how he treats his patients.
My baby and I have Dr. Bronsteen to thank for our lives and good health. During an emergency situation at the end of my pregnancy Dr. Bronsteen went above and beyond to save my baby and me , even though it was not convenient for the hospital or staff who are accustomed to a "one size fits all" and insurance dominated decision making process. Without going into detail - trust me - Dr. Bronsteen has put his patient's lives first! Above and beyond schedules, red tape, and "in the box" thinking when some situations require thinking OUTSIDE the box to save lives. Thank God this gifted doctor has his priorities straight. Too bad there aren't more like him.
I have had 18 seizures in the last year so when I asked him for a recommendation for a planned c - section he refused and I fired him.I guess that he doesnot know that labor is stressful and would make me have seizures.Either that or he doesnot care !He also either doesnot know or care that when I am seizing that my baby isnot getting oxygen which could cause mental retardation or death !
Dr. Bronsteen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaternal Fetal Medicine Clinic, 17400 W 13 Mile Rd, Beverly Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard A Bronsteen in this video.
Dr. Richard A Bronsteen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.