Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard P Brunswick MD
Dr. Richard P Brunswick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard P Brunswick has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard P Brunswick has the following 9 expertise
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
Showing 1 of 1
I got my life back because of this guy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard P Brunswick - Posted on May 31st, 2014
I began seeing Dr. Brunswick at a tough time in my life but a time where, in retrospect, I see that I was ready to turn some things around. He pushed me very hard in all the best ways and encouraged me a great deal as well. It was lifechanging to work with him; I feel like I got my life back because of our work together. I saw him for about 3 years until moving away from the area and have never been able to find as strong a therapist since. I can't recommend him enough.
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1981
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Richard P Brunswick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard P Brunswick's office for more information.
43 Center St Ste 302 Northampton, MA : (413) 586-6445
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD PETER BRUNSWICK MD, 43 Center St Ste 302, Northampton, MA
Dr. Richard P Brunswick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.