3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard P Brunswick?

I got my life back because of this guy

I began seeing Dr. Brunswick at a tough time in my life but a time where, in retrospect, I see that I was ready to turn some things around. He pushed me very hard in all the best ways and encouraged me a great deal as well. It was lifechanging to work with him; I feel like I got my life back because of our work together. I saw him for about 3 years until moving away from the area and have never been able to find as strong a therapist since. I can't recommend him enough.

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Richard P Brunswick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.