Dr. Richard H Bundschu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Bundschu?

Changed my life

Dr. Bundschu patiently tried option after option for my chronic back pain with an extremely positive and professional attitude. He did not quit until we found something that works. My Nevro implant gave me my life back and I am so thankful to him and Gina for all the patience and time they invested in me. He really cares about his patience

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

I sustained multiple injuries from an auto accident in 2008 and sought numerous treatments from various doctors. Because of my injuries and other doctors not being able to help with my injuries, my personal life took a turn for the worse. I gained too much weight, didn't go out with my family / friends anymore and couldn't do simple chores around the house. After meeting Dr. Bundschu, my condition improved dramatically. I am close to being in the best shape of my life now. BEST DOCTOR EVER!

DR Bundschu caused me much pain so unnecessarily. How can he considers himself a pain management specialist ?

During my recent procedure anesthesia was not delivered because of improper insertion of IV .After repeated Complaints as to me hearing + feeling much pain Dr Bundchu. Continued injections without a word . Apparently he was not at all concerned re the pain I was experiencing, just continued with procedure regardless of my continued crying out in pain.

He found the solution to my wife's chronic neck pain of 17 years.

Simply the best

Dr. Bundschu is absolutely stellar! He gets me and my issues and makes me feel completely confident in his care.

Pain Treatment Experience at Coastal Pain Managment

I am an RN, so I am a very discerning patient. My experiences with both Dr. Bundschu, his nurse practitioner Gina, and his office staff has been extremely favorable. I think Dr. Bundschu is an excellent practitioner and has surrounded himself with others who exhibit the same high level of quality care and delightful manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to any needing pain management treatment. Well done, Dr. Bundshcu and staff!

patient

If you like pain go see him. He is always rushing, get the injection done move on to the next patient. $$$$, make as much as he can. He does injections, if this doesn't work go somewhere else. HE WILL HAVE THE NEEDLE IN YOUR SPINE BEFORE THE PAIN MEDICATION CAN WORK. If you don't think so, listen to the patient ahead of you screaming in the injection room.

Great Doctor

I've been seeing him over the last 8 years. He's always been very compassionate to me. He explained to my husband in a way to get him to truly understand my pain disease. He has tried different things and they have worked! I can honestly say before I saw him I was in constant pain (and tears) and couldn't even write my own name. Even though my disease has spread and progressed, I am in much better shape then many of my fellow pain disease sufferers. I highly recommend him and so does my husband (who does not trust many doctors).

My first time meeting Dr. Bundschu

My office visit with Coastal and the pain management department was a very memorable and pleasant visit. I was called on-time for my appointment , there was no wait to go into the back. The young African American woman that worked with Dr. Bundschu was very nice and she had a wonderful personality. The Dr. was on time coming in the room and full of laugher and jokes. which made me feel at ease and very comfortable . Before I left that room I was fully aware of what I needed to do to help my situation. I was very pleased with the visit, staff and most of all Dr. Bundschu. I would and will recommend people I know to come and see Dr. Bundschu.

Find Another Doctor!!!

This is the WORST doctor I've ever seen. I even had two other doctors in the community tell me they are so sorry I was ever sent to him. He only cares about the $$$ and that's it. He will NOT do things a caring doctor should. This man is a hazard and will be out of business if he continues practicing like this. He has no clue what he's doing, if you have a hard case. He's the old kind of doctor. If you don't have an easy illness, that shows up in a blood test or MRI, he throws his hands up and doesn't help you any more. He mostly likes doing LOTS of injections. Beware!! He caused my condition to get so bad because he dismissed me and my condition. NEVER GO TO THIS MAN!!!!!

Dr. Bundshu is a very down to earth person, that enjoys what he does and makes you feel at home. He is friendly and to the point with no questioning of treatments or diagnosis. I would suggest anyone to see him if they appreciate his kind of personality and treatment methods.

Find Another Doctor

Dr. Bundschu was only interested in procedures he could do. When they no longer worked, he threw up his hands and said he couldn't help me. He never referred me or seemed to ever care about me and my situation. One time I was in the waiting room and other patients were making the same comments as me (he only seems interested in his procedure but not in them). I should have stopped seeing him at that time. I highly recommend you find another doctor who will care about your situation!

Dr. Richard H Bundschu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.