- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard W Bunting has 2 locations
Dr. Richard W Bunting has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard W Bunting has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard W Bunting Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard W Bunting
First, I believe in the philosophy, "Do no harm." Second, patient education is important. I like to discuss each treatment option with my patients, then make my recommendation. I encourage my patients to take an active role in this process. In 1977, I earned my M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis. My Internal Medicine internship and residency were completed at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics. I try to keep current with the latest information and research in internal medicine and sharing this information with my patients. Away from the clinic, I enjoy reading novels, playing golf, traveling and watching my children.