Dr. Richard A Burgett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Burgett?

Worse medical experience in my 37 years

Every aspect of the medical service is the worst I ever experienced. The only shining star in that office is Anita. She's at the front desk. She is a sweetheart. I had a blocked tear duct. This doctor cut on me twice and made my issue worse. I went to another doctor and she fixed me first try. Accounting is just as bad as Dr Burgett. They chase you for money. I will admit, I missed payments because I was very displeased with my experience. Once I expressed this, we established a payment plan with the agreement that they would write off a portion at the end due to my displeasure. I fulfilled my obligations paying each month. On my last payment, they tried to say they had already wrote their portion off. I have NEVER had such a bad experience with a medical professional. I would not recommend Dr Burgett to my worse enemy.

Not a very good experience with Dr Burgett. His intentions were great, but the action simply didn't translate. I came into Dr Burgett's office with an obstructed right tear duct due to trauma. His first course of action was to remove the implant that was put in due to a right orbit blow out. That didn't work. Then he performed a DCR. That didn't work. In fact the tearing was worse. After 2 tries, I simply wasn't confident in his surgical skill. Went to another doctor they fixed me first try with a corrective DCR. There's other things I wasn't particularly satisfied with throughout my time being in his care, but not much need to elaborate. I will say the staff was very friendly, and Dr Burgett was too. I hate that it didn't work out. Maybe my situation was a little tricky for him. "Biology is a tricky thing".

1st visit to schedule surgery

Really liked Dr. Burgett. Very nice and understanding and told me he was going to do.

I would like to thank Dr.Burgett for fixing my nose!!!:) lol You know, I graduated, I got married, I have one child is name is Casey! I am the happiest girl!!:) because of my confidants of YOU!!:) Thank you!

Office Staff Extremely Rude