Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Bury
Dr. Richard Bury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bury is affiliated with Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital and Porter Adventist Hospital. Dr. Bury has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Bury has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Richard Bury has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Richard Bury has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard Bury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Unfortunately he misdiagnosed me, botched my hysterectomy and refused to admit any wrong-doing. I'm no where near as thrilled about him as the rest of you. I almost died and I have paid for it since. He's personable and a very nice man, but a surgeon he is not and shouldn't be allowed to perform surgery.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Porter Adventist Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of South Dakota
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Bury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.