Dr. Richard C Busby Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Busby?

Very Pleased with Dr Busby and His staff

I required implant removal, which were very old and were leaking. It was not an easy procedure, but Dr Busby did a wonderful job and I was was very happy with the outcome

I met with Dr. busby to discuss a lower body lift. During my time with him, he was very thorough and professional. His rates were also good. The reason I did not choose him was actually due to the staff. The receptionist was an older woman wearing cut off jean shorts and flip flops. When they ran my card for the consult fee, I had to wait for the phone to stop ringing because they only have one line. My estimate was hand-writen on an old yellow pad. Te devil is in the deTails..l didn't feel comfortable paying so much money to a practice that was so outdated.

Best in Portland!

Dr. Busby was wonderful in every way. His costs were the lowest I could find, his manner and demeanor was friendly and caring and the office personnel, very patient. I'm writing this a week after my surgery and I've had very very little pain or discomfort. Go See This Doctor!