Dr. Richard Butlig Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard Butlig?

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Super long wait. Appointment means nothing!

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Awful experience. Will never come back.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr. Butlig is very difficult to schedule an appoint with; you are forced to see a nurse practioner. Too many offices The nurse I saw, was not thorough and did not even note the correct information regarding my complaint. She referred to the wrong side of my body in both the request for xrays and the letter to a specialist. I have zero confidence that any of the test performed were correct, including my blood work. Just as important is the fact that the doctor or nurse does NOT call back.I have called 6 times and left messages requesting to discuss my test results with the nurse practioner or doctor and have not received a personal call back from a medical professional. The office receptionist called me and tried to give me the results of my blood work and xrays but did not have all of the information and it was incorrect anyway as it referred to the wrong side of my body. I do not recommend this doctor or associated offices if you want qualified, professional medical attention.

DR. BUTLIG IS THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted on June 26th, 2011

VERY CARING, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, WONDERFUL HAPPY STAFF!GLAD I SWITCHED TO HIM AS MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.

Never saw the doctor once

Posted on May 14th, 2011

What a horrible experience. I had to wait an hour and a half each time I went. Like I said it was always the nurse-practitioner wife and never the actual doctor.Then when it came time to call for my x-ray results, they just kept telling me the nurse-practitioner was with a patient and would call me back. After about the 5th time of this (literally) things started to get surreal. Finally weeks later I got my results. I switched to the PPO at work because of this office.

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I was apprehensive when he first took over Dr. Maner's practice, but there was NO NEED to worry! Dr. Butlig is a fantastic physician and I am very happy that Dr. Maner entrusted her patients to his care. He takes the time to listen to you and is very genuine. I give him 10 stars!

Posted on June 25th, 2010

VERY COMPAISSIONATE & EXPLAINS WELL ABOUT PATIENT CONDITION. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Exellent Care

Posted on March 10th, 2010

My son is a patient of Dr. Richard Butlig's wife and since we love her so much I chose Dr. Richard to become my Primary Care Physician. Best Choice I ever made. He is an excellent doctor.

Excellent service

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I have been seeing doctors on regular basis due to various serious illnesses for over thirty years. I would have to say, Dr. Richard Butlegs over all services are the best Ive seen. I wish all doctors were like him.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017