Dr. Richard P Buyalos Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard P Buyalos Jr?

Love Love Love Dr Buyalos! The nurses are amazing too!

nice doctor!

Best Doctor!

Dr. Buyalos is a cut above most doctors. He is compassionate, accurate, and professional.

horrible nurse

The doctor is wonderful, but the nurse named Trish is the most rude and unkind person I've ever met. I almost canceled my ivf cycle because of her. She is unprofessional and condescending to her patients. She needs to be fired!

Dr. Buyalos is the Best!!!

He's awesome! Very caring and smart. Thanks to him I am a mother to a little girl. I highly recommend him.

Very grateful to Dr. Buyalos.

We have nothing but praises for Dr. Richard Buyalos. My husband and I have searched and tried different fertility doctors but he is the ONE for us. Now, we (and the rest of the family), are enjoying our long-awaited first born, a very healthy baby boy whom we love so dearly. And when we're ready again, we will surely go back to Dr. Buyalos should we decide to have another child. Hopefully, God will grant us another one through Dr. Buyalos' help. Kudos also to his staff.

He is a great doctor

He explains everything in understandable terms. He's very professional, experienced and thorough.

We are international patients of Dr B and have found him to be the most amazing dr - I don't know where he gets the time. He follows up with us, answers (and encourages questions) and we feel like he really cares. There are many DRs who could take a leaf out of his book.

The Best

Dr. Buyalos is a very caring Dr. I would strongly recommend him. I had surgery with him yesterday and he called me from home to see how I was doing!! Now that is an awesome Dr. He is even going to see me while he is on his vacation!! Thank you Dr. B!!

He's What All Docs Should Be

I am a mother because of Dr. Buyalos. From our first consultation, he demonstrated compassion and understanding. He always treated my husband and I with respect and took the time we needed to understand our diagnosis and treatment. Through four difficult years of procedures and pregnancy losses, he held our hands, listened to us and guided us through difficult decisions. Even though my daughter is almost five years old, my eyes still well up with tears when I think of Dr. B.

Fabulous Doctor

Dr. Buyalos is trully THE BEST DOCTOR.Dr Buyalos is amazing and fabulous. He is very caring and compassionate; he always spends time to explain and answer any question and concern we have. He handles carefully both cycles we went thru, slways ensure everything is managed well and properly for the best result for the patients. We feel so much confident and happy by choosing Dr. Buyalos. Strongly strongly recomment Dr. Buyalos to anyone with a fertility needs.

It has been several years since I saw Dr. B. He was amazing. Caring, compassionate and giving. He always took time to make sure my husband and I knew what was happening and what we could expect. His staff knew us by name and never felt neglected or forgotten.