Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Buys
Dr. Richard Buys, MD is a Doctor primarily located in French Camp, CA, with another office in Stockton, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Buys is affiliated with St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton and San Joaquin General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Buys has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Worst Dr I've dealt with in a long time-never even laid eyes on the patient. Misdiagnosed a UTI as irritable bowel syndrome, but then it's hard to get the diagnosis right when you refuse to even see/talk to the patient and go off another Dr's notes. So we waited for 15 hours at his lousy hospital, got misdiagnosed, ran up a bill of several thousand dollars and the problem was never diagnosed until a few days later at our regular doctor.
Dr. Buys is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
San Joaquin General Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Richard Buys accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Buys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near French Camp, CA.