Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Childers has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Childers takes care of the problem without a lot of fuss and bother. He is an excellent physician and I have never had a long wait at his office. He also is great because he doesn't schedule a lot of unneeded tests and have you back several times for the same problem. One visit and your problem is taken care of! Highly recommend him and I have been going to him for years!
Dr. Childers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Florida Regional Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1969
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Richard Childers accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Charles Childers MD, 928 NW 57th St, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Childers in this video.
Dr. Richard Childers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.