Dr. Richard Friedman Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard Friedman?

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Mean, neurotic and and abusive. He married someone because she threatened to commit suicide if he left her if that is any indication of how disfunctional of a person he is.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Extremely neurotic. Old school and bitter that his therapeutic modality is not only on the way out but proven to be counter productiv and harmful. He referred me to a social worker for my depression. I called him back to say I'd feel more comfortable seeing a phd and then he left this abusive sadistic tirade on my answering machine telling me my problem is that I don't view myself as mentally ill and how dare I want to see somebody "better" than a social worker. He tried to cut me down to size under the guise of being therapeutic as only a psychoanalyst can do. I did out of pure stupidity see the social worker that he recommended and I ended up getting the sickest I've ever been. She missed the signs because she didn't have the credentials. Credentials I knew I needed in a therapist.

Posted on August 19th, 2017