4.8

Have you seen Richard C Greer?

Best Doctor

Dr. Greer actually cares about his patients. He spends time with them to understand symptoms and recommended treatment. He wants patient's opinion. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Procedure went well, no pain

Dr. Greer performed a colonoscopy and upper GI endoscopy on me. I arrived to the facility and waited less than 5 minutes. The nurse inserted the IV and I went back to the room with Dr. Greer. He explained what would happen and I told him that I wanted to be knocked out! His staff delivered! I don't remember a thing!I woke up and had no pain. I don't remember a lot, but I know that I was not very gassy. I know some patients have a lot of gas following this procedure, but I didn't. My throat was not sore or scratchy.I trust Dr. Greer so much that I would allow him to treat my child. He is an excellent Dr. We are lucky to have him in the Greenville area.

Very kind, great bedside manner

I went to my family Doctor last week with abdominal cramping, bloating, and numerous other digestive problems. It took one week to get an apt. with Dr. Greer. I arrived at Gastroenterology Associates and waited 5 minutes to be called back into a room. I was one of the first appointments of the day. The office staff was nice and the nurse was as well. Dr. Greer was very friendly and professional. He explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. I trust Dr. Greer so much that I recommended him to my own mother.

Birth Control

Richard C Greer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.