- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Han
Richard Han is a doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with other offices in Surprise, AZ and Surprise, AZ( and 2 other locations). They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatrics. Han is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Richard Han has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Richard Han has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Richard Han has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Richard Han Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Richard Han
My practice has a team philosophy that strives to deliver comprehensive, expert care.