4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Han?

Good pediatrician

If you are a seeking a new pediatrician in the Arizonan West Valley I suggest you pay Dr. Han a visit. His love for his practice is genuine and he takes the time to get to know you and your family. As a FTM I am more than certain that I ask my fair share of obvious questions but he is always cordial and patient when caring for his patients. I highly recommend him if he is covered in your insurance's network.

Wonderful doctor

One-man shop

Sessions feel very rushed -- sometimes even at expense of pleasantries, like a simple 'hello'. Once asked about a red stool, and he simply laughed it off as being fine. A thorough doctor would have at least taken a look at vitals. Another time asked about baby constant crying for some periods. Laughed it off again, said it was totally normal, and rushed off to the next appointment. Had a long driving trip planned with a 3-month old, and called for some advice and confirmation that child would be OK for the trip. Called 4 times in a span of 2 days, and call was never returned. He is a one-man shop, and the "individual care" that the doctor boasts is lacking, to say the least. There are many better doctors out there. I'm taking my family elsewhere.

Horrible, not sure why he didn't become business man rather doctor. He should understand the meaning of "medical doctor"

Definitely recommend!

I love this doctor! He helps us a lot! He answers all questions and calls back very quickly!

Great doctor

Love Dr. Han and his staff. They are all amazing, kind, knowledgeable and professional. Very short wait times, if at all. Clean office and exam rooms. Response time after hours is speedy. And they are always available with any question you may have. I recently moved to FL and although my current pediatrician seems ok, I have a feeling they will never measure up. In short, a great doctor. Straight and to the point. Love the emails with additional information about vaccines and other health/developmental issues. And he uses pingMD.

Dr.Han is great!

We have been bringing our children to Dr.Han since 2003. As a first time mom back then,I remember him making feel as though everything was going to be alright. Since then,12 years and three children later, I am so happy that we have Dr.Han as our children's doctor. He is great at what he does. The front office staff are also great. They are efficient and courteous. I highly recommend Cornerstone Pediatrics.

Friendly and caring. I like his conservative and pragmatic approach to treatment. Highly recommend without any reservation.

Overall, we are happy with the professional care given to our sons by Dr. Han. He is very straight forward, has a good sense of humor, creates trust with our sons, fast at giving immunizations, and is supportive to us, the parents. I usually have a list of questions everytime I go and he is patient to answer all of the questions.

Dr. Han sees my 2 children, and I highly recommend him. As a physician myself, I can truly say that he is a wonderful, caring physician!

Top notch physician

Dr. Han has and continues to provide excellent medical care for our 3 children and we highly recommend him.

Dr Han loves what he does, and it shows!

Dr. Richard C Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.

Dr. Richard C Han Is this you?