Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Klein MD
Dr. Richard Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with other offices in Idaho Falls, ID and Idaho Falls, ID . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center and Primary Children+s Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Klein has 3 locations
Dr. Richard Klein has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Richard Klein has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Richard Klein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Primary Children+s Medical Center
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
McKayDee Hospital Center
40 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Richard Klein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Klein's office for more information.
4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT : (801) 387-3850
2001 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls, ID : (801) 387-2650
2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls, ID : (801) 507-3513
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Klein, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Ogden, UT, in this video.
Dr. Richard Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.