Dr. Richard Lyons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lyons?

Ph. D.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

He was kind, extremely thorough, and offered excellent advice. His office is not fancy. He is just plain good. You will be pleased if you are so fortunate to find yourself there.

The Best!!

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I am 31 years old, and Dr. Lyons has been my ear specialist since I was 4 months old. He has performed 2 ear surgeries on me, one at 4 months and one at 10 years of age, both times removing a tumor and re-building my ear canal. He is the only person I trust with my ears. Even now, I live over an hour away from his office, I still make an annual appointment.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.