Dr. Richard C Montgomery Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Montgomery?

Wonderful experience during a. very rough time.

patient

I received excellent care from Dr Montgomery over the past year. I can't say enough nice things about him. The quality of care was outstanding. During this stressful period of time for me and my family he showed us nothing but kindness and patients.

I've already written a very positive review. I think he's a wonderful doctor. I just needed to rate my experiences.

Looking for a good surgeon, he's your man!

I think whomever wrote the previous review was having a bad day. Dr. Montgomery has been my surgeon for three years (I'm a cancer patient) and I have nothing but the highest regard for him. He's compassionate, caring and really listens. He answers all my questions and has never hurried me out of office. He's a much nicer person and doctor then my previous surgeon, Dr. Anthony Rogers. I've even met Doctor Montgomery's children at the hospital after one of my surgeries. They were very well behaved and I thought it very commendable of a father to want to spend so much time with his kids. If your looking for a thoracic surgeon, he's your man.

STAY AWAY

The worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. He is a slob, he acts childish, his children are brats and he lets them run all over the hospital when he is here. He is rude and obnoxious towards nursing staff. He gets fired from patients more than any other MD AROUND.