Great Doctor

Needed kidney stones removed twice. Dr Morrow was very informative on what was going to happen and very personable to me and my family. No issues with the surgery or the recovery.

Help for my husband

When we finally went to Dr Morrow, my husband had been seen by 4 other "doctors", Dr, Morrow was the first to take any sort of action. What a relief to have a doctor who was not a :director" -(doing nothing except directing him on to the next person. In my opinion he is wonderful and totally dependable.

initial office visit

first office visit on 2.1.19 , following retirement of previous urologist. waited over 1 hr. before being seen by dr. morrow. visit was very quick considering it was my first. i was not overly impressed with total visit. not sure if i will be back.

Good sense of humor when you need it.

Great practical and conservative physician assures his parents with their health issues and I highly recommend his services.

Not only my Dr. but my friend.

If all doctors spent time with their patients like Dr. Morrow, healthcare would be much better. He was not my friend before he became my doctor, but I would almost anything he asks. I asked him why he was working on Saturday, and he advised that he knew I would want to get that catheter out. You don't hear that very often.

Dr. Richard C Morrow is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.