Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Nail
Dr. Richard Nail, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nail is affiliated with Centennial Medical Center, Harris Methodist H E B and Harris Methodist - Springwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Nail has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
They seem to be just after money. Very bad bed side manners. Never washes hands, checks diaper area first and the mouth without washing hands or using sanitizer. The nurse Patricia is the most arrogant and rude person I have ever seen in my life. i was never satisfied in over 2 yrs period in which he was my kids pediatrician.
Dr. Nail is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centennial Medical Center
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Medical Center Of Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Frisco Medical Center
Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnostic and Surg
Texas Health Plano
14 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Richard Nail accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Nail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.