Dr. Richard C Price Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Price?

Patient

Has forgotten everything/anything that he might have learned in medical school.

Dr Price gives his patients wonderful care!

My husband was admitted to Cass Medical from their ER last night. Since we aren't from Harrisonville he just happened to get admitted under Dr. Price. I can't believe the amount of time he took asking questions, truly listening to the answers and careful thought he gave to the situation. Neither of us has seen a Dr. take this amount of time to listen and understand before making a recommendation. When he left the room I told my husband he will need to switch from his current Dr. in Overland Park to Dr. Price.

I go into the office alot finding myself waiting on some of the staff to finish discussing the latest topic to get acknowledged and checked in. I wish I could say it was an important subject but its personal not business.