Dr. Richard Cales Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cales?

Dropped me as a Patient

Posted on July 25th, 2017

This Doctor dropped me as a patient because another patient told them that I said I was unhappy. I am on a medication that has to be weened off as opposed to stopping cold turkey and the office refused to give me ma last prescription until I can find a new doctor. The office manager Shannon is the Doctor's wife and pretty much calls the shots. She refuses to let me speak to the doctor and lies about notifying him that I need to speak with him. They also make you come in every week on the same day which if you work are probably unable to do.

Posted on January 10th, 2012