- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD
Dr. Richard J Cambareri, MD is a doctor primarily located in Shelby, NC, with other offices in Merced, CA and Shelby, NC( and 3 other locations). They have 44 years of experience. Their specialties include Medical Oncology.
Dr. Richard J Cambareri has 5 locations
Dr. Richard J Cambareri has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard J Cambareri has the following 3 expertise
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard J Cambareri Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Richard J Cambareri
Dr. Cambareri graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1975. Dr. Cambareri works in Shelby, NC and 4 other locations and specializes in Medical Oncology. Dr. Cambareri is affiliated with Cleveland Regional Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center.