Dr. Richard Cardenas Sr Is this you?

Gone but not forgotten

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I've been searching everywhere to see where he might have moved he is in heaven above thank u dr Richard for all u done.

Horrible experience

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I had a tubal done. Before surgery he came back and said not to worry. He would be in and back out in 5-10 minutes. I woke up in pain. Was sent home with pain meds. Next days was throwing up and bowel movements were pure blood. Went to ER and had exploratory surgery. They found where he punctured my colon. I had to have a colostomy. M health has gone downhill since then. My kids are still young so it's hard. I'm only 30. Been dealing with daily pain, nausea, and irregular bowels for the last 6 years. An more things keep going wrong as a result of his doings. And he told me he would take care of me but after a surgery to remove a stitch that ha abscessed, he informed me he didn give me permission to have that surgery and no to contact him without a lawyer. Some help that is!!!! Didn't know I needed his permission to try to get rid of my pain that keeps me from living my life!!!!!

Overall

Posted on November 14th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Cardenas for years now, and the experience has been above and beyond Satisfactory. The only complaint I have is that trying to phone in is almost impossible, I ran out of my Estrogen and called in. I was told to set an appt. I did for November, the nurse told me she would have one more month approved until I could get in and then when I went to the pharmacy, they said it was denied. I called in to the office and the nurse did not remember telling me that and I would have been out for 4-5 days before I could get in. Their hours and days of operation have also changed. I think they should send out info to patients when this happens.

Posted on July 20th, 2015