Dr. Richard A Cardone Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Cardone?

This doctor just saved my life. He took my symptoms seriously and even fought with my insurance to get the test I needed. He figured out I had a tumor and I am happy to say I will live thanks to him. He's the guy to have in your corner. Can't thank him enough

Dr. Cardone is a god sent! He is truly amazing doctor! He took out my gulblatter and has overseen my ongoing stomach problems! He has excellent bedside manners! His office staff are caring and professional!

Had two surgeries with him. Really appreciated his knowledge, bedside manner, His ability to correct my physical problems. Exellent Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Cardone for several years. He has always been kind, courteous with both my mom and myself. I have complete trust in him. He is very straight forward and to the point. He doesn't sugar coat anything. I would recommend him always.

He is very arrogant

I was not happy with my treatment and don't feel any better after Dr Cardone did my surgery. In fact, I am in much worse condition than before my surgery.

Run for your life!!

This man is a malignant narcissist to the max!! Doesn't care about his patients at all! Treats patients like dirt. His staff, especially his wife, make you feel awful for just being in his office! I They both need serious psychotherapy!! What evil people!!

Wonderful Doctor

He's the only doctor in town I'd trust!

Worse off than before surgery

I was referred to Dr. Cardone for hemroids and he did surgery but I'm in worse condition now than before he did my surgery. I wouldn't recommend him.

Several botched surgeries from Dr. Cardone

I work for the hospital and thought it would be a good idea to have Dr. Cardone do my surgery. What a big mistake that was! He not only screwed up the surgery not once, not twice but he did surgery on me 5 times and I am in so much worse shape now than before. He damaged other organs and I will never be the same. I would think it over very carefully before getting surgery or even allowing this doctor to see you.

Doctor's Response

I have never operated on any hospital employee 5 times.

Very bad doctor, will not return!

Going to Dr. Cardone was the worst experience I have had in going to a doctor ever! Not only did I have to sit and wait for over an hour, even when I got in the exam room I don't feel he cared about his patients at all or diagnosed me proper and I think he is just about the money.

No bedside manner and anger issues

I can't believe the way Dr. Cardone talks to patients and nurses, he thinks he's better than everyone. He talks down to you if you ask him any questions and want for him to explain what is wrong with me. I herd he was kick out of Valley View a couple years ago I no some people that work there and they say he has very bad temper. I went to WARMC and didn't think he would be so bad but I don't want to see him again.