Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard P Cattey has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard P Cattey has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 31
I have had 5 surgeries with Dr. Cattey. I am immensely grateful to him for his expertise and skill. When you have surgery, if a doctor is not careful, he can cut nerves and cause irreparable damage. Dr. Cattey is a conservative surgeon who did not take out many lymph nodes for my breast cancer, as I requested of him. He is a really nice, compassionate man who will take the time to answer your questions or a phone call. Too bad all doctors are not like him. He is an angel.
Amazing doctor! He has performed 3 sports hernia repairs(one at age 10 & again at age 11) as well as an igniual hernia repair on our now 19 yr old son. He is kind, compassionate, trustworthy and very informative. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. We will travel another 7 hours to see him if need be! And the staff at Columbia St. Marys is amazing!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1984
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Richard P Cattey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichard P Cattey Md, 13133 N Port Washington Rd Ste 224, Mequon, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard P Cattey in this video.
Dr. Richard P Cattey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.