Dr. Richard Cattey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cattey?

A Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I have had 5 surgeries with Dr. Cattey. I am immensely grateful to him for his expertise and skill. When you have surgery, if a doctor is not careful, he can cut nerves and cause irreparable damage. Dr. Cattey is a conservative surgeon who did not take out many lymph nodes for my breast cancer, as I requested of him. He is a really nice, compassionate man who will take the time to answer your questions or a phone call. Too bad all doctors are not like him. He is an angel.

Fantastic surgeon

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Gall bladder removal went well and Dr. Cattey is the kindest most caring surgeon anyone could ask for! I feel blessed that my PCP sent me to him! I haven't had my follow up yet so cannot rate that .

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr Cattey was so informative and professional and very comfortable to visit with, his staff also was so warm and helpful so very inviteing, love the whole experience and environment, I would highly recommend the experience!!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Amazing doctor! He has performed 3 sports hernia repairs(one at age 10 & again at age 11) as well as an igniual hernia repair on our now 19 yr old son. He is kind, compassionate, trustworthy and very informative. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. We will travel another 7 hours to see him if need be! And the staff at Columbia St. Marys is amazing!!

Extraordinary doctor, absolutely excellent and caring

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Wonderful doctor. His combination of being caring, professional, exceptional and extremely competent doctor is a winning combination. I recommend him highly. He is the best!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I was left without my singing voice and I have R side paralysis after Dr. Cattey performed surgery. His response was see a speech therapist. After spending thousands of dollars my voice has not returned .

100% confidence

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Having three surgeries performed by Dr Cattey is testimonial enough that I have 100% confidence in his work. I would not hesitate to have him perform any future surgeries I would need (hopefully not though). I trust him immensely.

lovely man

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Dr. Catty is easy-going, kind, and very knowledgeable. He is also, an EXCELLENT surgeon. He saved my life when an emergency bowel obstruction threatened to end it quickly. He actually left another surgery that he had "under control" with someone else, and rushed into my o.r.

Talented surgeon with great bedside manner

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I had minor cancer surgery. Dr. Cattey gave me his full attention during my office visits, answering all my questions, letting me take all the time I needed. His confidence and knowledge were very reassuring. If I need any surgery in the future, I would want Dr. Cattey to perform it.

Dr Cattey was wonderful.

Posted on February 12th, 2010

My 16 year old daughter had a laparoscopy done on her sports hernia and Dr Cattey and his staff were wonderful! Everything from our first phone call to the follow-up from the nurse 3 days after surgery went as smoothly as it possibly could. We hope the healing and rehabilitation process go just as smoothly.n I would highly recommend Dr Cattey for anyone needing this procedure.

Posted on September 27th, 2017