Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard J Chamberlain III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard J Chamberlain III has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Richard J Chamberlain III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 13
I have never had a doctor who refused me pain meds., especially after surgery. This one's bedside manner is atrocious. He's arrogant, short with patients and non-responsive to patients needs. I wish I never let him operate on me. He will only prescribe Percoset or Vicodin and if neither of these drugs help you, he couldn't care less. He says take ibuprofen. When I tried to renew my prescription, I was told that he NEVER renews prescriptions for anyone. When I saw him for my follow-up appt 1 week later, I told him I was still in pain and requested pain medication and he refused me and said be NEVER gives patients more than 1 prescription no matter how much pain you're in. I asked why I had this sharp pain on my right side (following gallbladder surgery and repair of an umbilical hernia - performed at the same time; through my belly button) and his response was for me to sleep on my stomach. OUCH!!! He said my muscles were stretching. I don't know why they were stretching or where they were stretching to, but I was shocked and insulted by his brusk, uncaring manner and then he promptly ran out of the office leaving me sitting there.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Chamberlain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Richard J Chamberlain III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichard Chamberlain Md, 4250 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Richard J Chamberlain III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.