Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard B Chitsey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 53
Dr. Chitsey does care about his patients, he says what needs saying & does what needs done. I've read some reviews here he does not have a God complex, he is human. He doesn't treat everyone the same, like a robot he treats each patient accordingly. I've known Dr. Chitsey for about 17yrs. & He is a very competent doctor, he knows what he's talking about & knows what he's doing.he takes the time needed for each patient & listens.
Dr. Chitsey is the best Dr I've been to in a very long time! He's been able to help with problems other doctors have ignored or minimized. I am finally getting the help with my health I've been searching for! He's got a great office staff as well. Dr. Chitsey will actually listen to you and doesn't just rush you out the door with unanswered questions. I have been telling my friends, family and neighbors to see him when they aren't satisfied with their current Dr or are in search of a good doc. I'm so glad I found such a great Dr.!
My elderly mother was in the hospital for COPD. She had been sick and her primary physician had her admitted. Dr. Chitsey was on call for a few days and made his rounds. He told her there wasn't anything wrong with her and she needed go home where she belongs. She is all of 98 lbs and so very sick. He told her I am sure you like to lay up here at club med while Medicare pays the bill. She asked to stay at least one more day, and she did, because she was so ill. She went home the following day because she felt intimidated/bullied by this doctor that she was scared she would not get proper care. Arrogant for sure in my discussion with him and seems to have a "God Complex."
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
22 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Richard B Chitsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Blake Chitsey Md, 724 N Spring St Ste C, Harrison, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard B Chitsey in this video.
Dr. Richard B Chitsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, AR.