Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Chudacoff has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard M Chudacoff has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Chuddacoff deliverd both of my daughter's in SugarLand, Tx (2002/2005) well I lived in Sugarland but my second daughter was deliverd in the medical center in downtown Houston. When I got pregnant with my son I tried to find him and discovered he had moved to Las Vegas. I was very sad! He was an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. He was strict at times but that showed he cared. I looked forward to going to my visit every month and he always made my husband and I laugh and feel comfortable. It's upsetting to hear all the negative comments about him, but you can't please everyone. I would fully recommend this Doctor to anyone. I referred my mom to him, and she had a procedure done to take away her cycle without a full hysterectomy.
He had very poor beside manber and was nore concerned about telling me i was over weight than checking on my baby. When he did in fact do my sono he did not check for a heartbeat and in a simple way pretty much told me i had miscarried and that if i haven't plainly in his opinion i was not going to make it. When i did go to the hospital they checked the heartbeat during my vaginal sono there was a baby and i finally had peace after a week and a half of waiting all he had to do was check for a heartbeat but because he felt there was nothing and didnt see anything in the sac there was no reason
I had sought out Dr. Chudacoff's services due to a very large fibroid that was causing extreme discomfort. I found the doctor to be very patient in explaining to me my options and making sure I was well informed. I had been to another doctor before and was only given the option of a hysterectomy or an abdominal myomectomy. Based on Dr. Chudacoff's expertise, I was able to get a laproscopic myomectomy which was less invasive and was a much shorter recovery time. Dr. Chudacoff was accessible via emails, so if i had questions about something that I forgot to ask during a visit, he would answer right away. I felt very informed along the way and very confident that I was in capable hands with it being my first kind of surgery and all.
I had surgery from him due to pain. After surgery pain was worse than before, his solution was "get a hysterectomy" I ran out of his office. I wanted to have 1 more child. Another doctor found out I had a blood clot in my fallopian, blood clot was remove & pain disappeared. I have a 2 yr old now. Dr. Chudacoff did not care, he just wanted to do the surgery to get paid & he just didn't care about me. I have a wonderful female doctor now, I will never trust a male doctor.
29 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Richard M Chudacoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichard Martin Chudacoff Md, 1515 E 1st St Ste 100, Dumas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Chudacoff in this video.
Dr. Richard M Chudacoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dumas, TX.