Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Cirillo
Dr. Richard M Cirillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prince Frederick, MD. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cirillo is affiliated with Medstar St Marys Hospital. Dr. Cirillo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard M Cirillo has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Cirillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Richard M Cirillo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCalvert Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 110 Hospital Rd Ste 201, Prince Frederick, MD
Dr. Richard M Cirillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prince Frederick, MD.