Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Claridge has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard J Claridge has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Postoperative Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Richard J Claridge has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard J Claridge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Claridge was my surgeon back in 1992 when he worked at VGH here in Vancouver BC.( I broke both of my heels and ankles in a fall from a balcony while washing windows). I found Dr. Claridge to be warm and very re-assuring and most of all very confident. Well, he did a wonderful job of my right heel and ankle doing a "subtalar arthrodesis and bone graft". Following an easy recovery I no longer limped in pain and just as he predicted...I would stop compensating for my left foot once my right foot was properly fixed. I had 22 great years because of Dr. Claridges skill. I just wish he was still here in BC because arthritis has slowly developed in my left foot and it took 8 months for me to even talk to a doctor here at St. Paul's foot and ankle clinic and that doctor wasn't even a surgeon. That doctor decides who gets to see a surgeon. Then there is the foot surgeons wait list. I probably won't have this fixed before 2019! I would love for Dr. Claridge to come back to Vancouver!
Dr. Claridge was chosen by us to perform my husband's hip replacement surgery based on the satisfaction of a colleague with similar procedure. He was informative, not pushy and very skilled. He has a great sense of humor and always allowed us to ask questions. The surgery went well and his team was amazing as my husband's hip replacement was not an easy one. We appreciated the same attentive care on follow up visits. We could not be happier!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
41 Years Experience
University Of British Columbia
Graduated in 1977
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Richard J Claridge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Specialty Building, 5779 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Richard J Claridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.