Dr. Richard A Close Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Close?

Other doctors should take lessons from Dr. Close.

Dr. Richard A Close, Is an excellent example of how a professional cares for his patients like me. He is very kind and outgoing; he explains everything to a patient. When you leave his office you leave more educated. Dr. Close is not a clock watcher like other doctors I have seen; he actually cares about his patients. This is just my personal experience with him.

Thank You Dr. Close!

Thank you so much Dr. Close for taking such excellent care of my son after his tragic accident in Jan. 2009. I must also thank you for you dedication and care to your profession, to people, and me. The daily morning phone calls with updates, professionalism, honesty, and your positive attitude meant the world to me! I am so thankful you were my son's doctor! You're the BEST!