Dr. Richard Collie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Collie?

Throat.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Colley has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen. He spent time to discuss my results and he explained everything. He answered all my questions and was very kind, courteous and he listened to my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a ENT. His staff was courteous and made me feel at ease. Great Dr. and staff.

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Dr Collie is the most wonderful doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He has done numerous surgeries and I have been going to him for 12 years. I wouldn't recommend any other ENT in any area of southern wv. He has also seen my children and grandchildren, they also think highly of him. His staff are wonderful, they remember my childrens names and my grandchildrens names even though they do not see them often. I have NEVER had a bad expirence with Dr Collie or his staff. I rate him the highest rating of any doctor that I have seen and believe me it has been plently.... BRAVO Dr Collie and staff!!!!

Posted on December 5th, 2009

Dr. Collie is one of the best in the area. I had an adult tonsillectomy this past fall, he done a wonderful job. He was also extrememly helpful after discovering an underlying health issue before my surgery. His staff is very polite and helpful! Highly recommend!

Facelift