Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Conti Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles R Conti Jr has the following 26 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Blood Clot
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Block
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Charles R Conti Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
58 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1960
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Charles R Conti Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsUf Health Cardiology Springhill, 4037 NW 86th Ter, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Charles R Conti Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.