Dr. Richard A Cooley III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Cooley III?

I give Dr Cooley 5 stars!! opps there are only 4

Hello Dr Cooley, you will surely be missed in Ishpheming! Your a great Dr. who truly listens to his patients. God Bless you on your move to Escanaba!! I'll send my relatives your way!! Esky is where my Mom & Dad lived for years. Take Care and enjoy!

Great Doctor!

Dr. R. Cooley is a complete professional with a marvelous bedside manner. He is thorough and explains everything in language I can understand. He takes the time to listen and respond to all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Cooley as your personal physician.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Richard A Cooley III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escanaba, MI.