Dr. Richard A Cottrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Cottrell?

Quite simply, the best !!!

I've been a patient of his for a little more than a decade! I believe that alone speaks volumes as to the quality of care provided. There's a difference between someone who listens to you and someone that *hears* you. If you want to actually be heard, by someone whose jovial, kind hearted nature is positively infectious, there simply isn't anyone more qualified.

Excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Cotrell for several years. He has always listened to me and been available to listen to my symptoms and treat them. He even recognized that I needto see a neuroloogist...I was diagnosed wiyh a terminal brain disease with no know cause and no know cure and given 2 7 years to live. He didn't try to keep me coming to him....he appropriately referred me. I still see him now for treatment of my symptoms and he coordinates with my neurologist. I could never be more thankful for suc wonderful doctor!

Wonderful Dr & Great Office Staff

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Cottrell. He took the time to talk to me and really find out what was going on with me. He is a rare find in today's medical field!!! His office staff is wonderful too!!!

One of the kindest, most caring person I've ever met! He is sincere, humble and has a TMS machine!!

Consider yourself Blessed if you have the opportunity to have Dr. Cottrell work with you.

great dr

takes his time and is very compassioante

I've been his patient for over a year and he is far better than my former doctor. I consider him to be caring and compassionate. He recently helped me through a very stressful situation. Someone stole about half of an important medication and he did what he could legally do to help me through it.